Bikaneri Gatte ki Sabji
Try our famous Instant Bikaneri Gatte with this delicious curry:
- Boil the gattas for 4 mins and then leave them covered for at least 10 mins. Recipe- 1. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add asafetida and cumin seeds to it.
- When it begins to crackle add the onion, ginger garlic paste.
- Saute the onion paste till light brown in color.
- Add chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and garam masala along with the boiled water in which gatta has been boiled.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Now lower the heat and slowly add the whisked curd.
- Stir well and stir continuously till it comes to a boil.
- Once you see the oil coming up to the surface add the cut gatta pieces(boiled), salt, green chili and fenugreek leaves.
- Now Let the curry cook on medium low heat for 10-12 minutes for the flavors to savour.
- Stir occasionally.
- Transfer the curry to a serving dish and garnish with chopped green chilies.
- Serve hot with rice or flatbread as you prefer.