Rajsthani Mangodi Ki Sabji
Try our exotic range of Mangodi with this delicious recipe.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a kadai and sauté WADI until crisp and slightly browned.
- Drain and set aside.
- Beat yogurt, add gram flour, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Heat remaining oil in a kadai.
- Add bay leaf, cumin seeds, dry red chillies and sauté.
- Add ginger paste, mangodi, tomato puree and yogurt mixture.
- Add one cup of water and mix well.
- Add garam masala powder and coriander leaves.
- Cook for a few minutes and serve hot